SAFETY ADVICE AND CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF CONDUCT
• Contact only people you would like to know
• Being nice and polite is the best way to attract the people
• Keep dialogue on the site in case you need assistance from us
• Show them who you really are, Honesty is the key!
• If there is anything that worries you, contact us immediately
• We are all different so respect others’ point of view
• We are here to help, contact us!
• Be innovative. Don’t send the same message to number of people
• Do not be rude or offensive
• Do not reveal your contact details until you decide to meet
• Use ONLY YOUR photos
• Do not tolerate or support abuse
• Do not provoke people for any reason
• If rejected, don’t be upset. There are other people waiting for you
We are sure you will enjoy meeting other people, but just in case we have provide some useful tips for you before start:
• If anyone asks for money, never give. Keep your bank details only for yourself.
• Please, do not share your mobile number straight away. At the beginning of this journey keep your number for yourself.
• If you realize that certain member has been rude or impolite contact your Customer Care team.
• If you decide to meet a person from our platform for the first time, best way to do it is in a public place. Never go to their home or invite them to your place.
• When meeting, best option is to use your own car or public transport, not to let your date to pick you up from your home.
• Please, advise your friend that your are going on a date
• Keep your phone close and charged
• If anything goes wrong, call police immediately and report to us as well.
We are doing our best to keep all our members protected and safe. Please use your judgement.